- 10 minutes/ XT at intervals.
Back ("Lats") :
Biangular Lat Row, 3 Sets (Magnum machine):
- Set 1: 137.5lbs/13reps
- Set 2: 200lbs/11reps
- Set 3: 250lbs/8reps
- Set 1: 90lbs/11reps
- Set 2: 125lbs/6reps
- Set 1: 300lbs/20reps (this is the max that fits on the machine)
- Set 2: 315lbs (with add'l plates stacked on top precariously, don't try this at home)/20reps
- Set 1(Parallel Grip): 110lbs/13reps
- Set 1(close grip): 50lbs/10reps
- Set 2 (P-Grip): 120lbs/10reps
- Set 2(C-Crip): 40lbs/10reps
- Set 3 (P): 130lbs/6reps
- Set 3 (C): 30lbs/20reps
No-rest-Curls (no rest between sets, alternating arms) 4 sets:
- Set 1: 12lbs (each arm)/20reps
- Set 2: 15lbs/20reps
- Set 3: 20lbs/10reps
- Set 4: 25lbs/6reps
- 1 set: 45lbs/21reps
Then i high-tailed it out of there. tomorrow, I'll talk about a "vice-food." it's like your silver bullet, so you can indulge in it any time after the first 2 days.
I finished up eating for the day with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (with pinapple bits).
mmm... "before" pictures, coming monday.
didn't get to sauna sit today, but that doesn't mean a lot of this isn't water-weight. time to weigh in...brb
okay - just weighed
even if it is water weight, 3.5lbs moved in 2 days isn't bad at all. no-way I'll maintain that pace, tomorrow, it gets fun (post-workout pain from yesterday, legs [AAARRGGH!] and Shoulders and abs)
p.s. my feet need a serious man-pedicure.
they look like they belong to a hobbit.
excercise, fitness diet health anorexia eating+disorder atkins south+beach+diet carbohydrate facebook calories tae+ bo pilates interval+training weight+loss